- Increase speed and flexibility in changing set-ups, fixturing, and workpieces by using one common interface system in all machines.
- Improve throughput and accuracy of the finished product while simplifying loading and unloading of workpieces from a machine tool.
- Eliminate the need to set a workpiece zero when changing jobs or moving in-process workpieces between machines.
- Efficiently produce small production runs by minimizing set-up between jobs.
- Dramatically reduce unproductive downtime during machine set-up.
- Fit more parts into the machine envelope by using a more compact workholding system.
- Easily machine complex parts on a 3-axis machine by accessing 5 sides of a workpiece with minimal set-up.
- Simplify in-process inspection by mounting QuickPoint base plates on inspection equipment such as CMMs.