For Carbide, Cermet and HSS tool shanks with tolerance h6
For Carbide, Cermet and HSS tool shanks with tolerance h6. Available for HSK-F 63. Other sizes and profiles available on request.
• Maximum circular deviation between K and D1 <= 0.003 mm.
• For tool shank tolerance of h6.
• For Carbide, Cermet and HSS tool shanks according to DIN 6535 form HA and DIN 1835-1 form A.
• Balanced according to ISO 1940-1 up to 25,000 rpm G 2.5.
• We have latest methods for dynamic balancing up to 50,000 rpm.
• With built-in bored through stop screw.
• Other sizes and profiles on request.
|Taper (D)||Length (L)||D1||Part Number|
For more information regarding this item (Laip HSK-F Shrink Fit Chucks (Standard Length)) or other items, fill out the form below
or contact our office directly:
Location: 304 North Main St, Suite 104, Rockford, IL 61101-1101 USA
Using shrink fit chucks as tool holders offers numerous advantages. Simple handling and above all excellent concentricity, extremely low imbalance as well as extreme clamping force, rigidity, longevity, and short shrink fitting for insertion times are convincing attributes.
For Carbide, Cermet and HSS tool shanks according to DIN 6535 form HA and DIN 1835-1 form A. Available for HSK-E 25, 32, 40, 50, 63. Other dimensions available on request.
For carbide, Cermet and HSS tool shanks with tolerance h6. Available for HSK-A 40, 50, 63, 80, 100. Other sizes and profiles available on request.
Pre-setting, shrink fitting, and measuring, all possible with one system, the GISS 2500 shrink fit system. In addition to tool pre-setting and induction shrink fitting, it is capable of also measuring the shrink fitting tools thanks to an optical measuring unit and intelligent software.