Detect tool holder taper wear in seconds
Available for 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 taper tool holders
• Maximize tool life and spindle life
• Ensure tool holder performance
• Tool holder can be tested with components assembled, and works with retention knob installed
• Includes (A) and (B) indicators with 0.0001" resolution
• Carbide locating pins for long life
• Made with hardened tool steel body
• Comes with master shank (C)
Easy to use 1. Place the master shank (C) into the Taper Check.
2. Adjust the two indicators (A) and (B) so they both read zero with the master shank.
3. Remove the master shank.
4. Place the tool holder to be tested into the Taper Check.
5. Simply take the reading from each indicator and find the difference between the two, (B) • (A), to detect shank wear.
|Steep Taper 30||430.120.930.000|
|Steep Taper 35||430.120.935.000|
|Steep Taper 40||430.120.940.000|
|Steep Taper 45||430.120.945.000|
|Steep Taper 50||430.120.950.000|
For more information regarding this item (Tool Holder Taper Check Gauges) or other items, fill out the form below
or contact our office directly:
Location: 304 North Main St, Suite 104, Rockford, IL 61101-1101 USA
Both measuring gauges are set to zero with the calibrated taper plug gauge. When an HSK tool holder is inserted in the ring gauges, deviations in diameters d2 or d3 are shown on the indicator.
TAC Rockford Morse tool holder taper gauges are for inspection of Morse tool holder tapers. Gauges made from a hardened gauge steel, and include a padded carrying case and certificate. Manufactured per DIN 229.
Series 968 gauges offer comprehensive dimensional verification of HSK tool holders.
The machine-integrated drawbar force gauge automates drawbar force measurement. With a wireless force sensor stored in the tool changer, a machine can periodically automatically check the drawbar without stopping production. Drawbar force is returned to the machine control via a wireless receiver, automatically alerting the operator if insufficient force is detected.
Using the calibrated master, the distance of the 30 degree clamping slope relative to l 2 is preset using the dial indicator holder. The tool taper to be measured is placed in the centering piece, allowing the variation of the taper to be measured.
Available for Steep Taper 30, 40, 50, and 60. Includes padded storage case.
Available for Steep Taper CAT/ANSI/DIN/BT/ISO 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65